PDQ Manufacturing, Inc. is very sensitive to issues of individual privacy on the Internet. To that end, we provide the following policy on the use of information gathered on www.pdqinc.com:
Gathering of Information
PDQ Manufacturing gathers information on its users in two ways:
- By gathering identifying information about individuals through optional, voluntary submissions, such as in our discussion forums, electronic newsletters and from participation in polls or surveys;
- By gathering information, such as your internet protocol or IP address, through aggregated tracking derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our sites. This information allows us to better administer this site, analyze trends, and help diagnose problems with our website, track user’s movements, and gather internal data to better tailor our content to our readers’ needs.
- PDQ Manufacturing tracks user traffic patterns throughout all of our sites. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. PDQ Manufacturing does break down overall usage statistics according to a user's domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user's browser).
PDQ may make available chat rooms, discussion forums, message or bulletin boards, and other such public forums (collectively, “public forums”). Please remember that any information you disclose in a public forum becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal or business information in such areas.
We reserve the right, at our sole and exclusive discretion, to save and archive any content of any nature posted on the public forums on this site.
PDQ may without liability to any user, disclose such content if required to do so: (1) to comply with legal processes; (2) by law; (3) to respond to claims that any of the content violates the property, privacy, publicity or other rights of others; and or (4) to protect the rights, property, or safety of any party.
Should any visitor to PDQ’s website provide information, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or any material through the feedback or public forum discussions located in the website, PDQ shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, delete, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation.
It is not our policy to sell or make available such information to unrelated third parties; occasionally such information may be shared with other divisions of our company, our distribution network or the Dover Corporation.
Users should keep in mind that when posting their user name or e-mail address on bulletin boards or in other user-posted content areas, that information, along with any information in their postings, can be read by any third parties and may result in unsolicited messages from other posters or third parties. PDQ Manufacturing has no control over and can not prevent this from happening.
Copy Righted Information
The images and materials found in the website are copyrighted or otherwise proprietary to PDQ Manufacturing, and may be downloaded or reprinted for personal use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained herein. Permission to reprint or electronically reproduce any document, photograph or graphic in whole or in part for redistribution is expressly prohibited, unless prior written consent is obtained from PDQ Manufacturing, Inc.
You Agree to Not:
- Upload, post, distribute, e-mail or otherwise publish or make available on PDQ’s website any libelous, defamatory, obscene, harmful, vulgar, threatening, harassing, abusive, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable, or otherwise illegal material;
- Upload, post distribute, e-mail or otherwise publish or make available on PDQ’s website any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements.);
- Upload, post, distribute, e-mail or otherwise publish or make available on PDQ’s website any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
- Upload, post, distribute, e-mail or otherwise publish or make available on PDQ’s website any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation; or
- Upload, post, distribute, e-mail or otherwise publish or make available on PDQ’s website any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Any submissions you make may be edited, removed, modified, published or displayed by PDQ without prior notice at its sole discretion.
You represent, warrant, covenant (a) that no materials of any kind submitted to PDQ’s website will (i) violate, plagiarize or infringe on the rights of any third party; or (ii) contain libelous or otherwise unlawful material; and (b) that you are at least eighteen (18) years old. You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless PDQ and its officers, directors, owners, agents and employees from all liability and costs incurred by those indemnified in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of this agreement.
Process to remove your personal information