LaserWash® 360 Plus
The newest LaserWash® in-bay automatic car wash raises the standard for touchless car wash equipment. With Revenue Enhancement and Total Cost of Ownership improvements being the main focus, this vehicle wash system delivers the industry's best Return on Investment. Smart 360™ Technology enables the car wash system to be responsive to the dynamic conditions in the wash bay and allows it to "think for itself", increasing up-time and optimizing the wash process.
Substantially faster wash speeds lead to increases in vehicle throughput and shorter lines that will make your customers happy. Simplified machine design and lower energy and utility usages reduce operating costs leading to a more profitable car wash operation.
Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
• Open Bay Configuration
• Remote Monitoring and Configuration
• Exceptional Cleaning
• Low Maintenance Costs
• Energy-Efficient Design
• Low Water and Chemical Consumption
• Local Distributor Support
• 24/7 Technical Service Support
• Customer Friendly Virtual Treadle
• Aircraft grade anodized aluminum
bridge and main rails - Now Standard
• Non-corrosive materials used
- stainless and aluminum
• New stainless steel pump station design
focused on improved functionality and
low maintenance costs
• Ultimate cover package - Now Standard
• Welded manifolds replacing assemblies
of fittings-reduces leak points
- PDQ's staple Open Wash Bay - overhead design with no floor steel
- Integrated FlashDry®
- Virtual Treadle® bay loading
- Smart 360™ Technology
- Slip-Free Belt Drive
- New Navigation System - No More Flags or Pickets on the Rails
- More Services - 3X Foam, Super Sealant, Rain Rinse Arch, Bug Prep, OverGlow
- Internal Bridge Rollers
- E-Chain Utility Routing
- Built-in Web Interface for Updating, Reporting & Monitoring
The LaserWash® 360 Plus car wash system allows more opportunities to enhance your revenue stream with new service offerings and improve car wash package differentiation to better align with your customer's needs. New services include; Front Bug Prep, dedicated Super Sealant applicators, FlashDry® rinse and enhanced arch control for better detergent coverage and improved bug removal. Substantially faster wash speeds will increase your vehicle throughput - reducing a customer's total time at the site and putting a smile on their face.
Lower Cost of Ownership
Reductions in water, electricity and chemicals drop right to your bottom line while simpler parts replacements and easier troubleshooting reduce on-going maintenance costs. The Smart 360™ Technology system dramatically reduces the interaction needed by an attendant while the non-corrosive structure fights the harsh wash environment for the long-term. A "keep-it-simple" design goal is realized by significant reductions in sensors, swivels, valves and the use of common electronic parts throughout.
Return on Investment
With the PDQ LaserWash® 360 Plus your Return on Investment is a combination of Wash Volume Increases, improved Revenue per Wash and reduced Costs per Car. A quick pay-back from your initial investment, the piece of mind of knowing that you have a new machine and the true "Green Savings" from a faster, simpler and more efficient system confirm the profit increasing potential to your bottom line.
Typical first-year impacts show car wash volume increases from faster speeds and quicker lines, revenue increases per wash by the addition of new services and the ability to better differentiate wash packages and cost decreases from chemical, water and electricity reductions, lower maintenance costs and less attendant labor.
Smart 360™ Technology
The cleaning power of the PDQ LaserWash 360 Plus is raised to a new level with the addition of better vehicle chemical coverage with rounded arch corners, smart chemical timing and tilting arch functions. Combined with your ability to customize services and speeds in infinite combinations and to store favorite or seasonal packages - the cleaning system is a major step forward.
The LaserWash 360 Plus Arch Control System allows for quicker throughput and creates customer confidence and comfort through the entire wash process. The arch is able to rotate 360 degrees while simultaneously moving around the vehicle. Three axis motions provide rounded corner profiling to produce consistent coverage by keeping the nozzles always focused on the vehicle. No more spraying on the floor! Arch control makes every second productive in the wash process - each corner time is reduced from 4 seconds to 1.5. The Smart 360 Arch Control also intelligently operates around the complete vehicle perimeter; monitoring and adjusting to conditions to keep attendant interaction low.
PDQ's LaserWash 360 Plus integrated dryer option performs the unique FlashDry service that takes no additional time for a basic dry by performing a rinse and dry in a single operation. Developed on the simple theory that it is easier to remove water that is already moving - FlashDry improves rinsing while removing over 80% of the water all in a single 10 second pass. Dryer options also can include a separate stand alone dryer or the ability to use the integrated dryer as a drive through dryer as the customer exits. Options and variety in drying allow greater package differentiation that increases your revenue per car.
A modern, easy to use web browser interface to access all key operating functions and reports is standard on the LaserWash 360 Plus. You can change wash packages, view performance and trend reports and monitor all machine functions with any device that has a web browser without needing any special software. Secure connections can be done remotely through the Internet allowing flexibility and the reduced need to go to the site. Email messaging and other real-time connections keep you and your staff in touch with the operation anywhere and anytime.
PDQ's LaserWash 360 Plus gives your customers a safe, comfortable and easy to use wash experience. The overhead design and improved vehicle positioning system keeps the bay floor open and unobstructed. Bright and simple customer signage combined with language specific audio messages provides clear instructions. Exciting wash services like oscillating high pressure, 3X colored foam, super sealant and the amazing OverGlow system leave the customer with more than a wash - they exit with a unique feeling that your wash bay is different from the competitors.
LaserGlow Illumination Effect System
Every LaserWash® 360 Plus can benefit from our exclusive LaserGlow Illumination Effect System. The LaserGlow system will assist in guiding your customers through the vehicle entry and exit process and it will illuminate your bay, day or night, whether your vehicle wash is in use or not!
Not only will the LaserGlow System help improve your customer flow, it can also be configured to work for you 24/7/365 by illuminating your wash bay day and night whether there is a vehicle in your bay or not. The system can be programmed to display multiple color combinations of flashing patterns, or constant colored illumination that matches your brand image. A glow from your wash bay can be a highly effective marketing tool to draw more attention to your wash site encouraging consumers to take notice and keep your existing customers coming back again and again. Get your wash noticed 24 hours a day with the LaserGlow Illumination System.
OverGlow Hi-Gloss Application System
Turn your wash into a glowing success! Put the shine back into your profits with the all new OverGlow Hi-Gloss Application System by PDQ. Not only will your customer love their shiny vehicle, you will love the extra revenue.Download PDF
The LaserWash 360 Plus can be partnered with a variety of drying options. PDQ offers a fixed integrated drying system capable of FlashDry, the SwingAir Synchronized Motion Drying System, as well as a MaxAir stand alone dryer in either four or six producer configurations.
PDQ's LaserWash 360 Plus integrated dryer option, coupled with the overhead rinse arch, can perform a unique FlashDry service that takes no additional time for a basic dry. This is achieved by performing a rinse and dry simultaneously in a single pass over the vehicle. Developed on the simple theory that it is easier to remove water that is already moving, FlashDry improves rinsing while removing over 80% of the water in a single 10 second pass.
SwingAir Synchronized Motion Drying System
The LaserWash 360 Plus also is available with PDQ’s new SwingAir Synchronized Motion Drying System. This new system incorporates motion in the center two producers used to help push the water off of the vehicles top surface, allowing the two outside producers to focus on pushing the water off the sides of the vehicle. This synchronized drying system offers a superior dry that your customers will appreciate. The SwingAir is available on both the integrated and stand alone drying systems.
Stand-Alone MaxAir™ Dryer
As with all PDQ equipment, the LaserWash 360 Plus can be paired with a MaxAir stand alone dryer in either four or six producer configurations. PDQ's MaxAir Stand-Alone Dryer is a breakthrough in dryer performance. MaxAir dries vehicles better than ever, yet uses less energy than conventional dryers.More on MaxAir
During the live webcast, we were taking questions from viewers and answered a few of them live towards the end of the event. The questions listed below were the most common questions asked during the broadcast.
I have a Laser4000, how long does it take to install the new machine?
- Since there are a lot of Laser 4000 machines in the market the Laser 4000 retrofit situation received important consideration in the design of the LaserWash 360 Plus. Customers said they wanted a clear path from one machine to the next so the great news is the there is no simpler change out available than replacing a Laser 4000 with the new machine. You will be able to reuse the wall mounts and the undercarriage if you want, and most retrofit projects will keep the support equipment in place - softeners, RO systems and door controls. Typically, you can shut down on a Monday and be up and washing again for the next weekend. Please get in touch with one of our experienced distributor partners to work out an install time line as you may want to update other areas of your wash at the same time, such as redoing wash bay walls.
Is the machine available outside of the US?
- YES! The machine is available worldwide and is CE certified.
Can you use my existing 4000 wall mounts?
- The LaserWash 360 Plus was designed to give you the ability to reuse a few items you may have already. You may be able to reuse the existing wall mounts as well as the undercarriage manifold. We tried to make the process as easy as possible for existing Laser4000 owners.
Does the spray arch automatically reset like it does on the G5?
- The LaserWash 360 Plus does reset itself similar to the G5 platform. We have many additional arch improvements that we will address in the video.
Does this machine have the nodes like the M5?
- The LaserWash 360 Plus does use nodes. The machine control system consists of the pump node, bay node and bridge node.
Is the dryer shut off for open bed pickups a set function or can it be disabled?
- The dryer shutoff is a configurable function; it can be disabled or enabled per machine. This option is configured during the wash setup. The demo did not show it, but there is also the ability to turn off only the center dryer producers so that the side producers continue to dry the sides of the truck box (for open bed pickups).
How does the machine know the difference between pickups and cars?
- The sensor that is used to detect the rear of the vehicle is also used to detect if the vehicle has an open bed. The sensor watches for height difference between the top of the cab and the bed of the pickup to determine that there is an open bed.
How is the truck bed measured or is it a selected wash package, and how does it handle pickups with bed covers?
- The sensor that is used to detect the rear of the vehicle is also used to detect if the vehicle has an open bed. The sensor watches for height difference between the top of the cab and the bed of the pickup to determine that there is an open bed. This is not a special wash package. The feature can be enabled or disabled per machine in the wash setup screen. If there is a cover on the bed of the pickup and the difference in height between the top of the cab and the top of the cover is not too great, it will treat the cover as a normal part of the vehicle and not as an open bed.
Does the dryer stay on over an open bed truck?
- The demo did not show it, but for the open bed there is also the ability to turn off only the center dryer producers so that the side producers continue to dry the sides of the open truck box.
Is the pump the same as the existing Laser4000's pump and does it use 1 or 2 pumps for solutions?
- The main pump used in the LaserWash 360 Plus pump station is the same model (General or CAT) as the LaserWash 4000. The solution application uses one separate dedicated solution pump.
The LaserWash 360 Plus can handle an impact at the rear of a vehicle, but what about the sides (mirrors) and front?
- The LaserWash 360 Plus handles impacts in a similar fashion around the entire vehicle, not only the rear. If an impact occurs with an extended mirror, or with something on the front of the vehicle, it will reverse course, back away and try to clear the obstacle. This will happen as many times as it takes to clear the obstacle until an extent is reached (machine can't move back any further). This is all part of our Smart 360 design efforts.
What size bay will the LaserWash 360 Plus fit into?
- The recommended bay should be 15' wide (for wall mount) x 11' high x 28'-10" long. These are the recommended bay dimensions; please contact your local distributor for minimum dimensions.
2018 Winter Special
$5000 discount on NEW equipment orders!
& $2000 discount on a 4 producer integrated or stand alone dryer!
New Orders must be placed by March 29, 2018 and shipped prior to May 31, 2018
Restrictions apply. Simply fill out the short form below for full details.
Request More Information
Looking for more information on this product line? Please provide your information below for more details.